Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
Me and my fiancee were looking for a flat or house to rent recently. We are new to Oxford, just moved in from London. We are foreigners, BUT legal to work in UK, employed full time with a documented history of 6 years of employment and rental with no breaks in UK. We\'ve visited Sommertown branch of Findrs Keepers on a Saturday. We have asked if they had any properties available to rent for up to £1000 bugdet. We were presented with a property that was £200 over our budget and told there is nothing else. Our names and numbers were input into the computer (well, at least so it seemed) and they told us that we will be contacted if anything becomes available an time soon. It has been three weeks, we have found a beautiful house with another agency, but Finders Keepers have not got back to us via phone OR email even once.
I had an impression that they were not interested in helping us from the very beginning.
I just hope they don\'t like to work on Saturdays and there is no other cause for treating us this way.
Most uncomfortable customer service experience in my life.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Finders Keepers Office 2! To leave a new review of Finders Keepers Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Finders Keepers Office 2