Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
My experience of Northfields could not have been worse. Sharon turned up 45 mins late for our first appointment to take photographs of the property and to sign all the paperwork. She assured me that the property which is in excellent condition and in a prime areas would rent quickly, that I would have no void periods and that I could expect to get a rent 2oo p/m more that I was getting with the current tenant. Despite the sales pitch, Northfields have utterly failed to get a suitable tenant and I am now experiencing a (first time ever) void on the property. The first tenant they found had a dog and I had explicitily had requested "no pets", the second set of tenants could no afford the rent and did not pass the credit check. At my request, the property was re-marketed and the price brought down to the level I am curently getting. 10 weeks after I have given my property to Northfields it is still not rented and the curernt tenant has moved out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2