Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
I cannot recommend this team at Winkworth\'s in Brook Green W14 more highly; at all times efficient, honest, open, friendly and trustworthy. In marketing the property they advised me in the best ways to do the flat up without over spending, so that it was transformed. They arranged over 80 viewings - and it wasn\'t an easy property to sell being a basement on a busy road. I know they were honest to those they showed around, highlighting the properties potential and good qualities, as well as not pretending there was work to be done. As a household we had just just brought the freehold to all flats, so negotiations between various lawyers took some time to complete, but once we had a purchasor the Winkworth\'s team kept them informed and crucially still interested until we completed the sale last week - and for a really great price.
I couldn\'t recommend them more highly - they are worth every penny and more, and easily earned their fee.
By: Ben
Jan 10, 2013
Hi Dom
Thanks for the feedback

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith