Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
My partner and I were looking at a rental property in Southampton and arranged a viewing over the phone with Your Move. The agent in question, Sadie, showed up on time and greeted us in a very polite and professional manner. She gave us all the detail about the property that she could and answered all of our questions there and then. We decided to take the property and paid the deposit. Sadie arranged for me to visit a branch closer to where we were living to sign the papers and provide ID instead of going out of my way to visit the office she was working from ¢â‚¬â€œ a nice touch. There were some delays in getting the referencing done but these were all caused by the inefficient and frankly crap Clearview service ¢â‚¬â€œ they screwed up on my partner's work references, called me a day before we were meant to sign the agreement the first time to get extra information and then resent a request to my partner to submit her references again when there was absolutely no need. During all of this time, Sadie was in regular touch with us to check where we were with providing the information and giving us updates on the work that we'd asked the landlord to complete prior to us moving in. We finally signed the lease and were given a full and exhaustive hand over. I can't praise her enough! Granted the fees we paid were probably more than with other agents but the service from Sadie and Your Move was exceptional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Southampton! To leave a new review of Your Move Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Southampton