Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
James Alexander (JA) have been managing my three studios for the last three years ; I recently sold one and asked JA to conduct the sale.

As a solicitor myself I have high expectations of service; the team at James Alexander are truly excellent. They are quick to respond and find practical solutions to problems; they always help to maintain great relationships between landlords and tenants and always supply all documents on time in an easy format. The key critical difference between JA and other agents in the area ( who I also used sometimes ) was that JA tenants are always very good; ie JA carefully check and verify the tenants to ensure they are not disrespectful of others property and trash it ( unlike the other agents tenants all of whom caused several problems and hence the reason me selling one of the studios and transferring others to JA away from the other agents).

With respect to the sale : this was conducted very professionally and at times although it looked as if it could fall through JA managed to achieve it to my great delight.

I will never let the 2 studios I have be managed by anyone other than JA if I can avoid that as the stress caused by other agents exceptionally poor management plus the amounts of money that I have lost through the other agents incompetence defy belief : I have decided it is simply not worth using anyone else for lettings management.

If you want a good service with no nonsense and you don\'t want to pay for an agents learning curve ( by making mistakes with your property and losing you money) then I would certainly recommend JA very highly.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury! To leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Alexander Norbury