Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
I embarked on the mission of letting my flat with great trepidation, only to be pleasantly surprised by James\'s fresh and simple approach to property letting and management. The whole experience, from signing FishNeedWater to my lovely tenants moving in, has been remarkably pain free!!

James and his team are friendly and very helpful, I highly recommend using them.

Thanks team :-)
By: James Hall
Oct 25, 2012
Lindsey, thanks for the great comments. We're all especially glad you are happy as you made it very clear in the beginning you were taking a a 'punt' on giving us a try (and we were well aware you had spoken to numerous local agents). Hopefully we have lived up to your expectation and we will try very hard to continue to do so.

As we always are, we are very grateful for your business and having the faith to use us. I'm so very pleased that we found some brilliant tenants for you, who just loved your property.

Good luck with your future plans. Hopefully we won't need to be speaking too often!

James Hall

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich