Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
House Network offer fantastic value for money - do not hesitate to use them! This is the 3rd property I have sold with them and I have never been disappointed!

Another agency quoted me £2500 to sell the house - House Network did it for around £600 in less then 3 months!! They were pleasant and professional throughout the whole process of selling my property. At all times I have been kept up to date and have always been extremely satisfied with their customer service and polite professional telephone manner.

I also know that the purchasers were very impressed with House Network\'s service to them as they commented to me in person about their efficiency and regular emails etc. Other agencies with whom they had viewed other properties had not even checked up for feedback etc!

This is the 3rd property I have sold with yourselves and I know I will be back - they are just too good to miss!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone