Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
One of the worst services I have ever seen from a professional organisation. I contracted them to manage my property. Firstly, they got the evaluation completely wrong by over 16% of what it should have been. After the initial deposit I received from Amberly, there was no money paid for the next 4 months. Their explanations were inconsistent. There is no one person in their office that is ready to take responsibility and action. They all keep passing the buck to one another. Something like " I am not the one dealing with it, the person is not in today and will be coming into the office tomorrow. I will tell her to get in touch with you". No one will come back to me for another one week. So these circles continue for more than 4 months.

Secondly, they never did any periodic report on the house even though they were charging management fee. Once I call them to ask for the report, one of the staff said, they are going to do it soon. They never did for another 3 months. After many phone calls and emails, someone email me what is supposed to be a report. A less than half a page tabulated document with no description of the property condition, no photographs or any detail whatsoever. I see this as been lazy and can't be border to put in the effort required as an estate agent management company. They care less customer service at all. I will never recommend them to any landlord.
Poor customer Service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amberley Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Amberley Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amberley Estates Office 1