Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
During the sale of my flat I have received honest and constructive feedback from Melanie. I have felt that she was working for my interests, rather than just that of the agency. She has provided me with realistic overviews of the market and the type of prospective buyer to expect, and made herself available to answer my questions when I have dropped into the office. She has also provided professional liaison between myself and the buyer. I would not hesitate to recommend Bradleys to family or friends - having initially bought this property through them many years ago I feel I have seen both sides of their operation and have been impressed each time.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 30, 2012
Thank you for reviewing the service you received from the Exeter office, we very much appreciated the feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter