“THANK YOU, EMMA FRAZER...KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!...”

Jul 12,2019
Emma
By: 'DR OLUWAKEMI ATANDA ILORI'
Jul 12,2019
Emma Frazer was the staff that dealt with my enquiry. Emma is unassuming, confident, positive and very knowledgeable. I wanted to accept a lower offer because I wanted a quick sale. Emma understood my request, gave me positive advice about the area and the property and assured me she would get the property listed for sale on all the channels of Manning Stainton in double quick time. She offered to ensure that once enquiries came through she would organise viewings speedily and feedback promptly to me. Emma kept her word.

In addition, she linked me promptly to the conveyancing team of Manning Stainton, and when I was not getting through she sent an e-mail on my behalf to the conveyancing team. This produced immediate result. I have now instructed solicitors for the sale through the conveyancing team. Within a couple of days, she organised so many viewings and got on top of the paperwork to let me have three top offers within a week or so of the property going on the market. Today, I received the memorandum of sale!

Unarguably, Emma's effectiveness, sterling customer service and professional knowledge ensured that my property got advertised, viewed and offers made and accepted. Thank you, Emma Frazer. You are really very brilliant. Thank you, Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Keep up the excellent work!

Manning Stainton