Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
I would like to thank Dominic Moyes for his being very kind and understanding.

I found myself in a rather stressful situation in which, all of a sudden in the brief period of only a few days, I had to find a new accommodation.

Thankfully, a colleague came to know that a studio next to hers would soon become available and put me in touch with Dominic, who was the agent she contacted, when she was looking for a place.

I must say that Dominic made me feel welcome and put me at ease in a particular moment when I was having some very stressful days with many things to be taken care of.

So, I wish to take a few minutes to write a couple of lines in appreciation of his gentleness. In an ocean infested with sharks, it was incouraging to find a human being and being recognised as one, and particularly, without being dispised for being so.

I appreciated his kindness and his being so genuinely welcoming, also by helping me ease a lot of tension with some good laughs, in a moment where it had almost become overwelming, causing me to be rather forgetful!

I must add that I was desperate to find an unfurnished studio and Domininc took also care of this, by making sure that the landlord would remove a double bed, a table with chairs and a large chest of drawers that were in the studio I am renting now. Without him doing this, I would have not been able to take the studio!

I will never be able to thank him enough for his helpfulness and patience and would like wish him every success for his work!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London