Oct 24,2012
By: 'Chang'
Oct 24,2012
Mr Wolde showed us around the rented property. Initially, the first viewing was cancelled due to the landlord letting it out of his own accord, so he kindly took us in a car to a new property. He was professional, knowledgeable and above all extremely nice.

Mr Hassam helped us get through the paperwork. He was efficient, kind, professional and above all client focused. He did all that he could so that we could move in at the earliest time! Less than a week!

Having come from Korea, service in Britain was for me severely under-par in all sectors that I came across. However Ludlow Thompson even surpassed top service providers in Korea. I would whole heartedly recommend them to anybody who wants to rent a property!!!

ludlowthompson