Oct 23,2012
Samantha Criddle
Kathryn Tiley
Oct 23,2012
I have dealt with this branch before and had good service , however this time I have found them outstanding , Samantha criddle was always very polite , and very efficient , and I felt extremely confident that any information I received through samantha was accurate and honest , Samantha and her team were very helpful in chasing the seller ,which as a result saved me slot of time and money , she even chased my financial adviser fir progress on my mortgage offer , which again saved me alot of trouble . I would also like to add I spoke to Samantha many times on the telephone and had not met her in person , when I finally popped onto the office I met Samantha in person and she looked as professional as she sounded , she was very well turned out dressed extremely smart , with immaculate hair and make -up , and once again very polite and helpful , I also dealt with Karen who was also very helpful and polite , I was very impressed by the service I received from the staff at c.j hole and have since recommended them to a lot of my clients and will continue to.

CJ Hole