Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I had the pleasure in dealing with Oliver Dorling when we were in the process of selling our flat in Shepperton to purchasing a house in Englefield Green. We have dealt with a variety of estate agents over the last few years and I can honestly say that Oliver has been the only agent who is professional, proactive, efficient, does what he promises and offers great customer service which I personally think are the key skills of being a successful sales person. Laurel Avenue was the perfect house and location for us but we thought that it would be out of our price range but Oliver was able to neogitate a great price for us. He went the extra mile to get things done, was honest, kept us updated during the whole process and always delivered on what he said he was going to do. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other prospective clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Englefield Green Branch