Oct 23,2012
Sue Donald
Oct 23,2012
I have had my house on the market for about 4 months and during this time I have been looked after as never before. All very professional. Jordan came to evaluate my house and from then on all went well. I was kept informed of the viewings and was getting the feedback after each visit. At the time when I have received an offer that I was happy to accept Sue was assigned to my case. She was very officiant and professional. As it happens I hade to back out from the sale for personal reason and this was handled in the best way I could imagine. Based on my experience with this branch I am very happy to recommend it to anybody. And you can be sure that when I am ready to go back to make move I will not be looking for any other agency.
By: Simon
Oct 24, 2012
Dear MC
Great to hear that you felt you were looked after so well by the team at Huntingdon-I'm so pleased. Thanks for leaving you comments and for indicating that you may use our services again-much appreciated!

Make an Enquiry