Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I was introduced to The Apartment Company by Beckford James. Beckford James are a quality adviser and it gave me confidence which proved to be well founded. I liked the internet base concept, as opposed to a shop window approach, the incentivised results based approach to their fee structure, and instantly struck up a rapport with Ben who was amiable, and very professional. I was later introduced to Sharon and between them one was always available. They worked hard and proved to be a very good team. One of them always seemed to be available. This meant my inquiries and indeed prospective purchasers were always receiving prompt attention. The level of service covered all manner of things which was particularly useful given I am based in London, I had a tenant in the flat at the start of the process and also meant dealing with a letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath! To leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Apartment Company Bath