Nov 30,2009
By: 'East London Seller'
Nov 30,2009
I have been trying to sell a property with Franklyn James for about 2 months. I know that it is a tough market at the moment, and am not just upset because they have not sold it -- I was expecting it to take a while anyway. I am upset because they seem not to care if it sells. Worse quality of service I could have imagined. I really wish I had gone with an estate agent that would have taken a bigger cut, but actually made some attempted to move the property. It took over a month for them to even get any viewings in, and were VERY hesitant to show the flat on a Sat, although that obviously is when most people are available for viewings. Once they actually got a potential buyer they kept showing him/her flats and they sale fell through after a month of FJ letting our flat sit without any viewings. My advice to anyone considering Franklyn James -- don't use them if you are actually interested in selling.

Franklyn James