Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
NEVER MORE! I\'m sure my story about great and friendly customer service provided by Foxtons only until the moment we paid deposit is very common! Anything beyond that is disappointing, shocking,sad. Our experience with Foxtons was about promises before we moved in and lies afterwards. Not only we had to pick up apartment keys ourselves and nobody would wait for us to do the handover.We were promised extra storage room to be for our use during tenancy but turned out to be that it was never Landlord\'s intention!
The investigation and follow up of a Branch Manager was tearfull! And their respons?-They never promised such a thing to us! What ever request I had and contacted Foxtons, left hand had no clue what right hand was doing-how we say. Impolite, rude, unprofessional!
During the 2 months tenancy there were viewers coming over, not a problem with that, but we would get a notice from Foxtons 2 hours prior arrival, I MEAN HAVE SOME RESPECT OF A PRIVACY! I wonder how one can be proud to do such a job, if I worked the same way and had this kind of attitude I would be fired but I guess that\'s this agency\'s profile. So keep it up guys at least we have something to write about! NEVER MORE
By: Ben
Jul 02, 2014
Foxtons were reported to trading standards In 2000/2010 I think for having it in their contract that they can change the energy supplier without notifying you (because you sign the agreement). This is usually because they get a commission kick back from the provider. I would speak to trading standards about this, they may be able to help
By: Disgusted Tenants
Feb 14, 2014
We were initially assisted by Jan from Foxtons Ealing Broadway in acquiring the flat we are currently living in and as soon as we paid the deposit we never heard from her! To get to speak to her is a mission. Foxtons made arrangements with Spark energy suppliers to be our supplier without informing us and so we had already registered with another energy supplier which now means we are stuck with two bills coming month end!!! When our landlord had enquired with Foxtons in this regard about 2 weeks prior to all this they advised her its nothing and not to give it another thought. Is this the kind of service and reputation Foxtons holds?? If only we had known about Foxtons sooner we wouldn't be stuck in this ugly situation. Do not invest your energy, time and money with Foxtons! They are all a bunch of losers with dodgy ways!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Ealing Common! To leave a new review of Foxtons Ealing Common, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Ealing Common