“Gabrielle Swarbrick and Rebecca Taylor...”

Jul 09,2019
Gabrielle
Rebecca
By: 'Daniel Felix'
Jul 09,2019
I went to see Gabrielle for advice as a first time buyer.
On paper the process looked simple but due to issues with past finances Gabrielle had to work through a difficult situation to gain me a mortgage offer.
She kept me inform every step of the way to ensure i understood each step of the process.
After the mortgage went to offer stage my application was passed to Becky who updated me regularly and chased everything down for me to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible.
I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to get me on the property ladder.
By: Becky
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Dan, thanks so much for leaving us a review we really appreciate your comments. We finally got there in the end and if was a pleasure assisting you with everything, Kind Regards Becky and Gabrielle

Ryder & Dutton