Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
Bradleys took on our sale at a competitive price. From the start the communication from the estate agent was incredibly efficient and thorough. We had several viewings arranged for us and we were always informed promptly. We also had regular communication about how many web hits there were. They got a price for us which I was happy with and it sold in a relatively short period of time.

We did have difficulties with our sale and I believe that it would have fallen through if it wasn\'t for the help of Bradleys. They were incredibly supportive and spent a lot of time chasing things and making things happen. Even after the sale of our house went through and we exchanged early on it they made sure that our purchase went through as well and spent a lot of time (which they didn\'t have to do) chasing this. For this I will be very grateful.

Before dealing with Bradleys I had a jaded view of estate agents, I am very glad that we used them.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
I am pleased that the team at the St Thomas office were able to assist you not only with your sale but with your on-going purchase as well. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a positive review of the excellent service you experienced at Bradleys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas