Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
They are useless at getting things done. We moved out of our rented property over a month ago. Having not received our deposits back after one month, I called them and they said "It must have been forgotten by the property manager, as it hasn\'t been sent through to our finance department yet" (probably on an adjacent desk in the same room). She was however able to confirm that the property was clean and in good order etc. That was 11 days ago and we still haven\'t received anything. So I called again, and this time I was told, again by the \'finance department\', that they still had not received clearance from our property manager, who again was \'not at his desk\' (she knew this immediately, presumably because his desk is in the same room). I was told I could leave him a voicemail and that is all they can do. Wholly incompetent.
By: Linda Braemore
Nov 15, 2012
Hi there, please can you contact me asap so I can look into what has happened here. I am obviously very concerned about the service issues you describe above. My email address is Linda.McAulay@braemore.co.uk . Regards Linda

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh