Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I went into Thomas Morris on Friday 31st of August 2012 to discuss the potential for them to act as agents for the sale of our house. Alistair Smith came out on the following Monday and my house was being marketed by Friday 7th September. We had one viewing that day and 2 on Sunday 9th, By Tuesday 11th we had 2 competing offers and accepted an offer at the full asking price. Today, 23rd October and only 6 weeks later, we exchanged contracts and will complete next Monday 29th October. What a fantastic service! Well done Thomas Morris!
By: Simon
Oct 23, 2012
Dear A Happy Home Seller
I can see the reason for your name! Thanks for taking the trouble to share your views, Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm so pleased that the team at Ramsey were able to help. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขve just spoken to Alastair to pass on your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey