Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I am an experienced buy to let Landlord with a large portfolio throught South London and have properties in Balham, I approached the balham offive for letting a 2 bed flat with in the Bedford Hill area of Balham and found the help and service very helpful and great after care form marketing the property right through the lettings process and progressions, Steve the lettings mananger was both helpful, and professional and Louise brown took over once the property had been let in everything to oseeing my copyf of the tenancy was with me ok to have all monies paid over from accounts, there commuications were excellent, updating and handling was stress free and donw effciently and with expressed professionalism I will definitely be approaching them should I have any further letting requirements, and who heartedly recommened them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Balham! To leave a new review of Lauristons Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Balham