Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
Dear All, I recently bought a property through Spencers at Woodford branch and personally dealt with Claire Fernandez. As she is aware, I had lots of issues through the sale process due to the ineffectiveness of the solicitors who acted on behalf of the vendor. To my best luck, Claire F. was so helpful with my solicitor along that only two of them held some hope within me and helped me get through the issues - with my very bad impatience involved:) Claire was kind and very helpful all the way, also very understanding. What s more she was diplomatic and very reliable which i very much appreciated as people are like that hard to find in business these days.. Of course, it comes down to personality as well. She really tried her best to help with anything she could, even if it was not her responsibility. I was impressed by her help and effectiveness and i strongly recommend her/Spencers to customers. You will be in good hands. Best regards, BP.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton