Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
Olivia was a most pleasant young lady who gave undivided attention. Nothing was to much trouble for her and she kept us well informed about all viewings,prior to them and after them, as well as during the sale period

I went to Heritage after having a bad experience with another agent, Heritage were honest and gave me a true valuation and did there utmost to achieve

I am very grate ful to Olivia and her team for making a stressful experience, stress free!!
By: Heritage Property
Oct 25, 2012
Dear Sonia
Thanks very much for taking the time to review our service and I delighted, but not surprised, that Olivia was very helpful and attentive during the sales process at what would have been a difficult time for you.
We are very appreciative that you entrusted our Company to handle the sale for you and "stress free" is what we aim for, so I am glad we achieved it for you!
Kindest regards
John Ansell - Kenilworth Branch Manager
01926 859216 or 01926 857334

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch