Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I liaised with Romans regarding the transaction of buying my new property in Warfield, particularly Daniel Elliott (sales) and Lisa Roe (Move Management). Daniel was pro-active in arranging the viewing, accommodating of my available times and was prompt to the appointments. He dealt with the offer process swiftly and to a successful conclusion.

I cannot praise Lisa Roe enough - this woman is a saint. She is an absolute asset to Romans - her dedication (she seems to work 24/7) is second to none and she answers all queries quickly and efficiently. If it was not for her, I am sure the chain would have fallen apart due to delays at the bottom. I know estate agents have a dubious reputation but I can honestly say my dealings with Romans has been a breeze - no hard sell, no snotty sales negs, just normal people making the process as easy as possible. I wouldn\'t hesitate to use Romans again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11