“Thanks form a nervous first timer ......”

Jul 05,2019
Ruth
Naomi
By: 'Steve Smith'
Jul 05,2019
As an excited but extremely nervous 1st time landlord, especially one residing over 200 miles form Halifax, selecting the right company to represent my interest and work on my behalf was essential.
From my initial calls with Ruth, I knew I had probably found the right company for me and have not been disappointed since. As the property had been a purchase based on just one 15 minute visit, there were a few small niggly things that needed to be completed to comply with letting regulations, such as getting keys cut, replacing the non working smoke detector and sort out lighting that was not working. Naomi handled these on my behalf, getting a contractor in and all the jobs completed for just £90. This was fantastic and it has given me confidence that as a fully managed property they really have my interest at heart, especially with an eye on potential costs.
I am very pleased that within just a few days of putting the property with Ryder and Dutton, a suitable tenant was found, vetted and moved in within a month.
I have no doubt to achieve all this so efficiently takes input from the whole team, but I would especially like to thank Ruth and Naomi for what they have done to date.
By: Naomi Pryce
Jul 08, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words Mr Smith, we are so glad that you have been happy with our service so far and we hope to continue this whilst managing your property
Ruth & Naomi