Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I have recently purchased a property from Ken at James Alexanders in Norbury. I found the transaction was delivered very smoothly, aided by Ken\'s keeness to deliver a fine service. Always very polite and kept me up to date regulary without prompting. Telephony staff where always happy to help and passed messages on speedily. Jack took me on my second viewing and was on time and very well presented, offered advice and ideas for the property. Both Ken and Jack are in the right jobs. They both have vast knowledge and know how to handle difficult sellers and sales. I would fully recommend them. Ken, you have been a pleasure to work with over the last few months. Thank you for all the effort you have put in to complete this sale. Regards. Ms Lyn Catchpole MBE.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury! To leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Alexander Norbury