Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I had no end of estate agents round to evaluate my property and I was getting rather fed up as they wasnt telling me the information i needed to know. Then Tracy from Bradleys came and she got straight to the point without messing about which is what I like about a person who is to sell my house.

She put it on the market and I had 2 viewings and it sold in 3 days. The communication was brilliant every step of the way. I didnt have to chase up anything. They gave me total peace of mind. The other members of staff were also helpful with my enquiries. when tracey was away. I would definetly recommend bradleys to anyone buying or selling there property.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
I am pleased that the team at Torquay office gave a high level of customer service and were able to assist you with your property transaction. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review and for recommending us, it is most appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay