Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
the accommodation agency 7 welford road leicester
another rogue agent

shortly after I moved in and signed contact in this hmo, all heating, hot water and boiler broke. It has been like this 2 months and is still like this today. The landlord refuses to fix it.

everyday the agents let themselves in the house and flats without notice or permission for no reason. Literally everyday, not exagerating. They tell me they can do what they like. \'you can\'t stop me and im going to keep on doing it\' they yell in your face. When asked to stop they said (amongst other things I can\'t repeat!) no we are going to keep on entering whenever we want (and they do several times a day whether you are in bed, in shower, ill). They mock you when you complain including \'look theres the policeman go and report me i\'ll carry on doing it.\' and when he walked in my bathroom without notice he (owner graham) told me \'i was stalking him\' !! (got it all on tape).

Told us \'he didn\'t have to explain anything to us, hes the manager, hes got keys, he WILL come in\'.
They don\'t even try and hide the fact or try and get out of it. They are that arrogant and that blatent about it.

Reported them to several bodies including shelter, council, nals scheme,

They also dump tenants mail in bins. Walk in and take it.

They claim we have 400 properties we can do what we like. If they have 400 properties, how come they have the time to be in here everyday, letting themselves in my home.

How would they feel if i got there house key and let myself in everyday and spoke to them in ways I can\'t repaet here, then left them without heat or hot water for 2 months???!!!!

AVOID THEM !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodation Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodation Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodation Agency Office 1