Oct 23,2012
Oct 23,2012
I rented through this agent and then tried to sell. They were totally Un professional, untrustworthy and blatantly lied to me. They never contacted me with feedback or progress reports, failed to ensure the tenant paid thei rent, continually promised to rectify things and never honoured a single promise. Finally, the tenant infected my property with fleas and moved out leaving it tatty and dirty. I was assured by The Property Cafe that they would clean it, but obviously that never happened.
When selling I was advised that my property was on at the correct price £99,950 only to be told that I should accept the first offer I received, which was £10,000 less than the asking price. I eventually sold through another agent (oak field) for close to my asking price.
Quite simply the worst company I have ever dealt with, let alone estate agent. Avoid them at all costs
Not a single thing was done correctly by this agent, quite simply appalling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Cafe Bexhill! To leave a new review of The Property Cafe Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Cafe Bexhill