Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
After having my property on the market for over 6 months i had 1 viewing and no other interest and an agent who never bothered contacting me or updating me on developments . I came across express estate agency on the net and decided to give them a try. Express estate agencys customer service is brilliant they had viewers lined up right away and my house sold in a matter of weeks. I would highly recomend this company to anyone they charge a bit more but definetly worth it as they are so profesional and are on the phone at least once a week to update you on what they are doing . A big thanks to Andrew for all his help and taking a lot of worry off my shoulders.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office