Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
I found both London Property Guru Ltd and Curtis Myton very helpful in assisting me with my queries. He was very generous in negotiating their commission fees and also advised me where I could save money by registering for the deposit scheme myself. He was also willing to help with any certificates that are required by law ( Gas, Electrics and EPC ) and also if any furniture was required to be replaced.
Best of all, I found that they were ones who brought the most tenants for viewing and were very friendly and amicable with our requests. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking to let their property. Well done guys and keep it up as a Landlord, I really valued your contribution in helping me to let my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon