Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
We sold and brought our property through Beales. Our original buyer pulled out as they did not have the right mortgage and our original agent, funnells did not carry out the proper checks regarding the mortgage. At this stage Beales marketed our property alongside funnells. We were really happy with the help we got from Beales to sell our property again and ensure our vendor was still prepared to sell to us. We got loads of viewings from Beales, none from funnells so this said a lot to us, we could see Beales actively working hard to get viewings which was so reassuring. In the end they found us a buyer in less than 3 weeks. Throughout the whole purchase and sale process they were very professional and communication was great. They worked really hard towards the end to push the sale through with the solicitors as quickly possible. At all times they knew what was happening with both the sale and purchase and without their help we would have lost what is now our lovely new home. I am not too sure about the bad reviews but I can\'t think of a bad thing to say about Beales and I would recommend them 100% - and this someone who is highly strung about the whole moving process! Their rates are very competitive but at no time did I feel the service was below par, in fact I would say the opposite.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8