Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
We chose to use Thomas Morris to sell our house because we found Matt to be extremely helpful without being pushy. We had met him whilst looking for a house and due to that meeting we decided we would give them our business when we were ready to rent our house out. Due to unfortunate circumstances renting was no longer viable so we decided to sell instead and Matt helped us through this process. When our first sale fell through Matt was straight on the case and had new buyers within two days. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
By: Simon
Oct 22, 2012
Dear KrustyJohns
Thank you for sharing your experience with our Biggleswade branch.I'm so pleased that your experience was a positive one.I've reported back to the team and appreciate the fact that you will recommend us in the future-thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Biggleswade