Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
Without doubt the worst letting agency I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Fine to deal with when you are moving in and paying their moving in/admin fees, etc but once you're in the flat a complete nightmare from start to finish.
Absolutely no people skills, seem to intentionally go out of their way to insult you and make you feel like an idiot. When I tried to reclaim some illegal fees they had charged me, I was told in writing that my request was ¢â‚¬Ëœidiotic', ¢â‚¬Ëœbizarre' and that I should ¢â‚¬Ëœstop making a fool of myself'. This, by the way, when I was still a tenant.
In the same letter, in a spirit of pure vindictiveness, they announced they were raising my rent. This was done without the permission of my landlord, making it illegal according to the terms of my lease. Fortunately I had a good relationship with my landlord who terminated the contract with the company and arranged a private lease. And just to show it's not just tenants who are treated in an appalling manner by this company, they refused to respond to emails and return phone calls even to the landlord. Eventually, he had to go in and demand to speak to the manager face to face.
Special mention must go to operations director Phillip Cannon, one of the most obnoxious and unhelpful people I have ever dealt with, in any walk of life. Or, to quote my landlord, a complete ******.
I would rather sleep on the street than rent a flat from this company. Avoid like the plague.

Ps I can only assume ¢â‚¬ËœAlistair' is a either a friend of or an employee of Accommodate Edinburgh. The review posted by ¢â‚¬Ëœannonymous' is much closer to my experience with this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1