“Its hard to write an unbiased view for someth......”

Jun 26,2019
Leah
By: 'Daniel Blears'
Jun 26,2019
Its hard to write an unbiased view for something that you've actually never done before. But if I was ever going to move again Hills would be my absolute first choice.

Background I both sold my old house and bought my new house through Hills.

I absolutely cannot fault the service. I'd go as far as saying some of the best customer service I have ever received.

Here is the highlights.
SOLD MY HOUSE IN A DAY......THATS RIGHT 1 DAY!
Never turned up late or cancelled an appointment.
Always friendly even when i'm sure they are up to their eyeballs in work. Never rushed off the phone and always willing to chat.
Without fail always returned phone calls.
Phone always answered, early till late.
Never dressed anything up to make it sound better, just good honest service.

A special mention to Leah who was a absolute legend throughout the whole process and stands out as someone who clearly enjoys and understands her job!

In fairness having dealt with the valuer, financial adviser (who did the honest thing and told me i'd get a better deal going to my own bank despite that probably taking money out of his pocket) and the other girls in the office they are all worth their weight in gold and Hills should be very proud of you all.

Thanks again for everything