Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
First class result from a very professional company. I had prior experience of MH when my son purchased a house via them in 2005 and my wife and I bought the house in 2005 we recently sold via MH also. Very fast sale in early 2012 in a differing market. Sold our house within 2 weeks for almost £700000 to within £5000 of what we wanted to premium buyers.
Excellent at chasing buyers due to a very lethargic and tardy firm of solicitors forced on the buyers by HSBC. Our solicitor reported the firm in Marlow to the Law Society due to their conduct but MH then dealt with them directly to conclude the exchange. Very pro active and a great firm to act for you if you need active and effective staff to chase things along. Not the cheapest on fees but cheapest and best never go hand in glove do they.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham