Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
I am a very happy customer. Hence, it is my pleasure to give the above score to Martin & Wright because the agency did an excellent job in meeting my family\'s requirement for a flat in West Hampstead. All the people I dealt with were professional and courteous and very helpful during the entire pre-negotiation and post possession dealings with the landlord. What I appreciated most was I felt comfortable dealing with my contacts at Martin & Wright, I felt they acted in the best interest of all concerned.

If you have children or young adults relocating to the West Hampstead area, for education or work, I highly recommend Martin & Wright. I dealt with Sue Whitmore (Administration, highly recommended, she is cool:)), Peter Wright (part owner ?), Jay Hayden (recommended for rental and property purchase) and Chloe.

I will definitely use the Agency again for rental or purchase of property.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful review. This is what we aim to do with each & every person

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead