Oct 21,2012
Oct 21,2012
Heritage were efficient and very pleasant to deal with. The photos of the property were very ideal. Olivia kept me continually updated on progress, during the 'protracted' negotiations. (The delay was caused by the purchaser and therefore outside the control of Heritage and myself). I was not familiar with the procedure of selling a property but Heritage answered my many questions vey well.
By: Heritage Property
Oct 22, 2012
Dear Mr Kirby
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your recent sale. I am delighted our Kenilworth Team exceeded your expectations and particularly thanks for acknowledging how good our photographs were. Olivia has a really good eye for taking them and it's common knowledge that a picture speaks a 1000 words which is why we focus so much on them along with detailed floor plans. We all hope you are very happy in your new home.
Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch