Oct 21,2012
Oct 21,2012
The worst agency out there! If you haven\'t used their services yet, please STAY AWAY before it\'s too late.

Savio (the worst member of staff in there) would not respond to emails, did not give me an updated inventory of the flat until a year after I signed the contract and tried to charge me 2 months rent even though I had signed a fixed-term contract. I had to go through the Deposit scheme (which took ages) so that they give up and give me my money.

They are a bunch of AMATEURS- rude, liars and their behaviour is beyond disgusting! Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie. I honestly can\'t say enough for the way they treated me, I wish I had seen all these reviews here before using their services...
Savio probably gets the award for the most unprofessional agent out there! Congratulations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1