Oct 21,2012
Oct 21,2012
Steve Curtis was so knowledgeable about the market that when we put the property up for sale he already knew of people he could contact to come and view. 24 hours later, 2 viewings, one offer and the property was sold. Steve continued to be available for any questions we had. Any of the staff at the branch were very helpful whenever we spoke to them. The experience of selling a property is not always easy but Steve/Horts made it as smooth as possible. I know that Steve was also very helpful to the buyers and was a great mediator between us and them. I would highly recommend Horts as an estate agent - I would definitely use their services again. Thank you Steve!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1