Oct 21,2012
Oct 21,2012
As a tenant, they are useless, inefficient, and negligent. They do not reply to emails. They do not return nor even ANSWER their phone. They lie. They lie about what has happened, and what will happen. Having had multiple maintenance problems with my flat, I have needed to email and call them regularly. I have lived at the property now for over four months and NOTHING absolutely NOTHING has been done about it.

Despite their slick offices (it looks like a bank), with the employees in sharp suits sitting behind expensive computers, they are bad. All they care about is receiving the rent cheque; they couldn\'t give a shit about customer service. Sure, they\'re polite when they need/want to be but I have had to threaten withholding the rent and (soon) LEGAL ACTION before they actually got off their asses to do anything. They\'re idiot businessmen. I will NEVER use them again.

I truly fear for the end of my contract because I can just tell that they will try to keep our (substantial) security deposit and nail us for damage to the flat - most of which was there when we moved in, because they did not fix it (despite our 5+emails regarding the problems).

Awful business. Awful customer service. Awful awful awful to deal with.
Not been lying thieves.
By: Bodrul Ahmed
Sep 28, 2013
Dear tenant,

We are saddened to hear that you feel dissatisfied with Allen Goldstein. However, I am having trouble finding any details of your complaints or your emails?

I would kindly ask you to come into our office so we can discuss your grievances and as you are drawing near to the end of your tenancy we can ensure that your deposit gets returned to you in accordance the law.

Kind regards,

Bodrul Ahmed

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Goldstein Office 1