Oct 21,2012
Oct 21,2012
I found this agency a mixed bag. I don\'t want to say too much but want other people who deal with them to know a little of what they are like (from my perspective).

Some of the good things they have done are very good. For example, on one or more occasions they have organised (with my close contact and support, not entirely proactively - note that they will probably need a landlord to "chivvy" them along to an extent, even on a managed service) support for my tenants who have been in difficulty due to internal or external factors affecting their comfort and standard of living in the accommodation.

Some of the not so good things are that they fail to proactively check and pass on rent payments regularly. They are also happy for landlords to pay a premium for them to pay their buddies in the repair company to do minor jobs. Generally, I would expect other landlords to have to "stay on top of" them at a constant low level, if not micro-manage them, to get things done and running smoothly.

I would also be very careful about what you let them agree to with the tenants, as they will not necessarily try to find a tenant that ideally suits the landlord on the right commercial or other terms. Forgiveable if you just want the property not to be vacant for any amount of time.

I notice that this agency are not very well-ranked among tenants and I really hope that they read these reviews and try a bit harder for the tenants and landlords. They are certainly not the worst agency I\'ve ever dealt with and I would - just about - recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davis & Gibbs 36 Brixton Road Branch! To leave a new review of Davis & Gibbs 36 Brixton Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davis & Gibbs 36 Brixton Road Branch