Jul 22,2012
Jul 22,2012
My offers were not responded to. Over 6 weeks I was strung along to be told the vendor had de-instructed them. Then I found out the manager who was on holiday had actually left. The financial adviser came to my house with the manager who listened in on my private finance status. This breaches the data protection act.
Then I could not buy a house I wanted for 2 months.
No transparency. At one occasion I was told the property was sold. Then it was not. Total chaos.
The vendor has now accepted a lower offer as I could not get taken seriously by the new agent because of my connection to Gascoigne Pees.
I believe they strung me along to get the price up and strung the vendor along with my offers over such a long time he left. They said the vendor had another buyer all along and strung them along. But he then went to another agent dropping the asking price £10000 below my last offer. Does this sound right?
In the end the vendor took a lower offer and I did not get the house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees East Sheen! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees East Sheen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees East Sheen