Oct 20,2012
Oct 20,2012
I worked in Yarm for many years before retiring three years ago. Through my work I was in contact with most Agents in this area. I always found Roseberry Newhouse excellent to deal with and thought if I needed an Agent they would be my first choice. I now am a "first time Landlord" and my choice was the right one. Rory has been excellent to deal with he guided me through all the steps in detail and with a great deal of patience. I was amazed how quickly a very suitable tenant was found. Victoria then took over the next phase and again she was excellent to deal with. Victoria answered all my questions with honesty, efficiency and yet again great patience. I would thoroughly recommend Roseberry Newhouse for any dealings with property and I hope to have a long association with the Company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2! To leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseberry Newhouse Office 2