Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 20,2012
Oct 20,2012
I have never encountered such an incompetent company/business if thats what they like to call themselves.Do not deal with these people.She rips you off left right and centre.I moved into my property in May of this year Zenab paid my 1st months rent into my landlords account then left it for a further 3 months before paying my landlord another penny when i was transferring it into her business account.My landlord had to threaten her with the relevant authorities before she came accross with the money.I am now with a new letting agent as she has been sacked.My new letting agent has had to chase her for my £600 deposit (of which she should not have been holding as this is to be given to a unbiased third party which became law on the 2nd of July)She sent my new letting agent a cheque for £500 still do not know if the cheque has cleared and she still owes £100 which she sd she will send out in a further cheque.I will not let this matter drop until she does.PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THE WORST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S I do not know her surname which is why its not there.................she is the "company director" pah thats a joke.
By: glasgowlandlord12
Dec 15, 2012
Please contact Partick police station to make a complaint. I too am a victim of this fraudster and I have made a complaint there and I believe several others have too. The more people come forward the greater the chance of action against this fraudster.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purple Lets Office 1