Oct 20,2012
Oct 20,2012
I rented one of their property and everything looked fine. It was only when I moved out and they retained my deposit unfairly.
On the final inspection of the property, Daniel from TLC said he was happy with it and asked me to forward the final bills to get your deposit back. When I sent them my final bills, I received shocking email from their Managing Director Stuart Hamilton stating I had destroyed their property and also removed thier furniture. This was based on utter lies and dishonesty because when guy from their office came to collect the keys and carried out final inspection, we both went through with every single inch of the property with the inventry report in our hands ticking every thing. He never reported anything at that point, and he was quite happy with the property. It\'s 4 months now and now they dont reply to my emails or letters that I sent them.
I would welcome any help or assistance in this issue and I would also say PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU RENT OUT FROM SUCH GUYS DONT ALWAYS TRUST THEM
Just wnat my refund back
By: sh
May 24, 2013
I feel the need to reply to this review. The Letting Centre will only consider retaining a tenants deposit if there is a very good reason and with this tenant there was very good reason. Daniel our property inspector was frankly appalled at the condition he found the property at 92 Calder St. The property was filthy. so much so that the fridge had to be replaced as it simply could not be cleaned to a usable condition.The owner of the property spent days trying to bring the property back to its original condition. On top of this there were many items of furniture missing from the original inventory. These are the reasons the tenant did not receive a refund.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Letting Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of The Letting Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Letting Centre Office 1