Oct 20,2012
Oct 20,2012
Having already sold two houses this year (under two different agents) we approached Preston Baker, York to market our third (and last!) property and what a find they were!
The service we have received has been exceptional. Helen Jollands pro-actively managed our sale through she was friendly, professional, extremely efficient and courteous. She provided me with regular updates and always returned my calls if she was not available.
Helen has restored our faith in Estate Agents, I cannot speak highly enough about her and the York Preston Baker team, if you are looking to sell a property in the York area there is only one agent you need to approach, Preston Baker!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York