Oct 20,2012
Anne ANGUS
Oct 20,2012
I have used Conrans for about a year now and they recently helped me re-let the property. Donna was the person who was involved with dealing with the tenant exit and Anne has been my contact since then for day to day matters relating to the new tenant.

Firstly, Donna was very helpful with sorting out any questions and issues that occurred, relating to the cleaning of the property and the check-out. She did a great job with resolving any deposit issues and her communication was good. I felt confident in dealing with her.

Anne has been my contact for the new tenant and has been an absolute star. She knows her job inside out and was quick to come up with solutions to issues as they arose. There were some obstacles at the outset (nothing to do with Conrans) and I felt that Anne was keen to sort them out and make sure it all went smoothly, which it did. From the outset I had great confidence in her ability and everything since then has reinforced this belief. Putting it simply, she gives me the feeling we are on the same side.

Last but not least, Anne is a pleasure to deal with - responsive, professional and provides regular updates. This is very important to me as I am based overseas in a very different time zone. Great service!

Conran Estates